The Republican Centre for Addictive Disorders offers a wide range of drug addiction treatment, rehabilitation and low threshold services. Consultation with a doctor will help you choose the most suitable type of treatment, while our social worker will assist you in the development of an individualised long-term recovery plan.
If you are willing to receive a free of charge consultation with a psychiatrist (required if seeking treatment in our stationary treatment departments), please have the following documents upon registration:
- A personal identification document with a photograph
- Referral from your general practitioner or psychiatrist, indicating that you are referred to a psychiatrist’s consultation in the Republican Centre for Addictive Disorders. In the absence of the referral the consultation is a paid service
- If you are over 65 years old, please obtain a health certificate on your state of health and prescribed medication from your general practitioner
Please register for the inpatient treatment in advance. Admission to the inpatient treatment: Monday to Friday from 8am to 12am.
Upon arrival to treatment at the Republican Centre for Addictive Disorders, we kindly ask you to:
- Have a chest x-ray certificate (it must be less than 12 months old), if you come for treatment in Drug Withdrawal Unit
- Abstain from substance use for minimum of 1 day, if you come for treatment in Drug Withdrawal Unit
- Abstain from substance use for minimum of 10 days if you come for treatment in Minnesota Unit
Inpatient treatment services are provided free of charge. However, if anonymous treatment option is preferred or the person requires inpatient treatment repeatedly within 6 months from the last treatment episode in RCAD, full price of the service must be paid. Service price list is provided in the Paid Services section.